Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hey Lovies!

Okay so I have alot on my mind and I don't know where to begin I am just so excited tostart blogging to you guys ever day. Okay so look below and there you will find the genral information , cheer informatin and others like my links:
[[[General Information]]] My name is Deisha. I am 12 years old but a lot more mature than I seem. I am also 5'8 3/4 pretty tall for a 12 year old right? I live in Jersey. No I  don't have a tan and do not have a accent. But, I do fist pump. Also I am black and not racist. Also I love nail polish, juicy couture, mac cosemetics, hand bags. Also I am very talened i am a actress, dancer, and a cheerleader. so that leads us to our next topic.
[[[Cheer Information]]] Also, I cheer for the Rams we are not a school team or allstar team I forgot what that type of team that is called . . . but we do rec and competitve cheerleading are colors are blue and gold. So cute together. We do North Jeresy ... Pop Warner. Pop Warner is a football and cheer/dance type of activity. One good thig about it is that there are no try-outs also you will be having at least one competiton but if you win all you will have four competitons one is walt disney. It starts in may and ends in the middle of december so yea. Just remembered it's called a Recreational Team.
[[[My Links]]]
www.youtube.com/user/deishaglitters
www.formspring.me/Deishaglitters
www.twitter.com/DeishaGlitters
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2273483 Warning not evrything on polyvore is always happy.

So I guess that is it bye lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment