Sunday, May 29, 2011

About an Hour Until Memorial Day!

Okay hey lovies so in about an hour it will be Memorial Day! So what are you guys doing for tommorw and wht have you been doing for the past few days. Kinda short so I am onna tell you gusy what I did!

Monady-Thursday:
Regular school days nothing really happened. Did filiming for a school show called Class of The Dead -C.O.T.D.
Friday:
When to school told everyone I was getting my hair done. Spent 7th, 8th and 9th period in the t.v and filim room chilling with my friends and Mr.Wolf. Me and Mamasa on of my besties planed on staying after school to  film the poeples spelling bee pratice which Sogona and Crialis other best friends are in but I am not because I cant spell. lol. Came after a fight happened in my class then tried to cool everyone down... what a fail. Stayed after school with Crisanyels and Mamasa to film (did i mention Crialis and Crisaynelis are twins haha blushies.) Came becak to school to film a show hosted by my performing arts teacher what a show. Walked all the way home by my self. (I was so Lonely.)
Saturday:
Planned to get my hair done but didn't someone came overwho was very annoying. Went to the mall whent in Victoria Seceret, Gap,  Hot Topic, Gap for Kids Justice, Old Nvay, Express, and Got Subway. Ummm Tuna with cheese swiss kinda, lettuce sweet and sour peppers oil and vingar wheat bread and a chocolate chip cookie. Also with a huge Icee from Burger King got cherry but wanted coke oh wells! Came home wanted to get my hair done but was to late.
Sunday:
Got my hair done was gone all day. Oww my hair and head hurts. Re painted my nails ate some food went one computer watched tv went back on the computer and here I am now haha. lols.
Monday:
It is not Monday yet but I know that I have no school. lols. And I might go to a carninval. haha.

Kinda went from short to long okay bye lovies.
P.S. If you read the whole thing comment I will follow you blog form now (May 29, 2011) throught Decemeber 1,2011. I guess that's it bye lovies again!

No comments:

Post a Comment